Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've been reprimanded...

One of my two followers (sad, I know...) has informed me that I am not posting frequently enough for people to keep up with what's going on in my training.  Okay, here's a recap of the past week:  I ran four days, including a day of 7 miles.  No, you didn't just hallucinate... I said that I ran 7 miles last week Thursday.  Boo-yah!  AND to make it even better, it was one of the best runs I've had.  I was doing some serious praising of my God after that one was finished, you'd better believe.  :)

On another note, my sister and her friend ran in the Disney Princess Half Marathon this morning.  Their time was 2:02:50 -- can I get an amen?  They're my running heroes!  And not only did they run that half marathon, but they did it dressed up in costumes!  Steph was Tinkerbell and Marie was Belle; they ran like olympians AND they looked adorable.  Seriously, does it get any better than that???


Looking forward to tackling my long run of 8 miles this week... pray that it goes as well as last week.  Also, continue to be in prayer for Heartline of Haiti; they had a tough loss last week.

Thanks for joining me in this journey!

No comments: