Tuesday, March 20, 2012

tired...

I'm in need of a "re-charge" or a wind of energy to blow through me.  Thinking about running is getting old, which is not good.  It's not good because I still have to not only think about it, but I have several weeks of running still ahead of me -- and I. am. tired. of. running.

My brain is sick of trying to figure out when to do this run or that run.  My knees are just about to the point of OVER IT.  AND, I get to run 10 miles on Friday -- ugh.  I think that the fear of what I've committed to do is starting to consume me, and I just want to have the whole thing over with.  I don't want to have to try to figure out when I have enough hours to do long runs (because I run slowly) or have to try to figure out how to politely tell my friends that I love and very much appreciate their encouragement and enthusiasm, but I really just want to run by myself, so that I can get through it however I have to.  I don't want to do any of this anymore.

Most likely I should not have even started a blog post today, considering my current frame of mind (and heart)... but I did.  And now you know.

1 comment:

kim Chamberlin said...

Just keep reminding yourself this is for a good cause, this is for a good cause, this is for a good cause. Oh, And I can quit when it is over. :)